Free report reveals the 7 big reasons
your daughter has body image issues…
and how you can help her!
Why telling her she’s beautiful is not enough
As a mom, you’ve heard a lot about body image and the media lately.
You’ve been told good parenting means building self-esteem in your daughter by assuring her that beauty comes from within. You’ve heard confidence building is achieved though praise for her achievements as well as her looks, or by ignoring her appearance altogether!
You’ve been told it’s your fault your daughter has body image issues because you’ve dieted or failed to love your own body.
The parenting books make it sound as though building self-esteem should be easy, like flicking a switch. Even when girls are attacked by images all day long telling them how they should look, act, and feel.
It’s a wonder any girl is free from body image issues in our media-driven culture. And parenting teenagers and preteens in such a culture can be overwhelming.
Telling your daughter she’s beautiful is not enough. Neither is removing fashion magazines from your home. Or banning television. Because the minute she walks out the door she is bombarded by media and body image messages over which you have no control.
That’s why I’ve created 7 Lies that Hurt Your Daughter’s Body Image and Self-Esteem, a free report on the media myths that destroy your daughter’s confidence and how to stop them.
Enter your email address in the box above to gain instant access and learn:
- Why telling your daughter she’s beautiful is not enough
- Why the beauty industry is invested in keeping your daughter feeling bad about herself
- The one popular piece of parenting advice that actually decreases girls’ confidence
- 7 confidence building tools to use right now to increase your daughter’s body image
- Secrets about body image and the media that will empower you to understand the deep-seated reasons for your own negative body image (it’s not your fault!)